Open top menu
Wednesday 30 July 2014

Mircea Lucescu
Mircea Lucescu has turned 69 years yesterday and told us how he celebrate his birthday: "I was at a table with the President of the club. It's hard to celebrate otherwise, that are at peace. Now it's another situation. "

"Il Luce", the man who modesty never
gave out of the house, raised himself praises: "Indeed I'm in football for 51 years continuously. I'm unique in the world. "

Shakhtar Donetsk technician revealed that all South Americans who fled invoking incendiary situation in Ukraine have returned: "It was a coup attempt." "Il Luce" claims that he hasn't got details that would help his son Razvan, for the Europa League duel with Czechs Viktoria Plzen, the team that eliminated it in February of the same competition on Shakhtar Donetsk and now will give over  Razvan's team, Petrolul Ploiesti.

Lucescu revealed why he don't want to hear of a return home: "Why go back when I am successful with my team, I'm at the highest professional level, In the country there are other interests".


0 comentarii