Open top menu
Tuesday 5 August 2014

Ramona Gabor
Ramona Gabor tried to prove to everyone that is not on the verge of anorexia, and posted on her Facebook account  a picture of a young woman with such problems. Unfortunately, not only failed to convince, but created the wave provoked harsh comments on her figure.

Instead of convincing her fans that she is not so weak as gossips say, sister of former lady Columneanu pissed louder her fans which said is not far from the fall into this trap. Bored to see so many comments, Ramona has sent a message to critics.

"Because many say I'm anorexic, I made this collage you can see the difference between an anorexic girl and a week girl. I'm weak and I love being week. However, I have not reached the stage of anorexia and do not think I'll ever get "wrote Ramona on her personal Facebook account.
 


0 comentarii