Open top menu
Wednesday 3 September 2014

Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao
Floyd Mayweather shock facing  of Manny Pacquiao could take place in 2015. After years of waiting, two of the most talented boxers of all time might meet in the ring.

 Promoter Bob Arum revealed at the weekend that the parties are closer than ever to reach an agreement to establish the game. Until then, Manny Pacquiao has already started the war with a statement that will not fail them no good to Mayweather.

"I am sure that is not afraid to fight. Rather what I could do one evening his record being unbeaten. Believe that I began to understand it, to understand what it says, how it behaves. Do not like. What I learned and what I heard from him makes me realize why this is so. understand that sometimes people who are not educated are just loud.'s a bad example to follow, "said Manny Pacquiao.

The reaction comes after the rapper 50 Cent mocked social sites on Mayweather, letting it be understood that the boxer can not read.


0 comentarii