Open top menu
Thursday 1 October 2015

Liviu Dragnea president of PSD
Liviu Dragnea, interim president of PSD said Wednesday evening that his goal is to win the PSD parliamentary and local elections, but did not rule out that after the 2016 elections, to be interested in the premiership.

"My goal for 2016, one objective is to prepare the party for the two elections important local elections and parliamentary elections," said at Antena 3, Liviu Dragnea, asked if once he get PSD leader, will target to be prime minister.

At the insistence of the moderator on his interest for the position of prime minister from 2016 on, Dragnea said: "I do not know, to get there first. I will not say that I care, nor do I say I'm not interested. My calculation is PSD chairmanship. "

Dragnea has said that such a calculation would be the wrong approach, adding that it is important that the Social Democratic Party to win local and parliamentary elections in 2016.

"I think that would be the wrong approach I do my calculations for 2017 or 2018. The most important is that at the end of next year to be the winning party of the elections, after which you can make many calculations. Until then, any calculations" further commented PSD interim president and sole candidate for the party leadership. 


0 comentarii