Open top menu
Thursday 12 May 2016

When Valentina Pelinel will have the child



















Valentina Pelinel is the last minute to load and can not wait to hold his baby in his arms. The blonde is determined to give birth naturally and will not resort to caesarean unless absolutely necessary and if the doctor will decide this.

Because natural born Valentina has scheduled birth, and everything depends on the "bebe mischievously," as you caress her. Asked virtual friends when going to become a mother, Valentina has hinted that this will happen in the next three weeks. "Probably this month, see you when baby wants to come out. I'm curious if it comes early :), "said the star.

To avoid being taken by surprise and that everything is ready, Valentina made his luggage and prepared the baby's room. "I have prepared the room. Furniture is white and beige. I've got a crib and a wardrobe. I packed my bags, "said Valentina Pelinel.


On holidays, the star made his head and was pampered with all her coveted heart. "I took 16 kg. I even tasted any food. Indulge me for the holidays anyway and in terms of food. And during pregnancy, say nothing. I got a little spoiled. But I allowed to move I made and still do, I was active and worked and still do, I honor invitations to important events of close friends. We are in high spirits, we feel great, "said Valentina Pelinel.


0 comentarii